- M. Fakoor, A. Kosari, and M. Jafarzadeh, “Revision on fuzzy artificial potential field for humanoid robot path planning in unknown environment,” International Journal of Advanced Mechatronic Systems, vol. 6, no. 4, p. 174, 2015.
- M. Fakoor, A. Kosari, and M. Jafarzadeh, “Humanoid robot path planning with fuzzy Markov decision processes,” Journal of Applied Research and Technology, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 300–310, 2016. [Open Access]
- M. Jafarzadeh, N. Gans, and Y. Tadesse, “Control of TCP muscles using Takagi–Sugeno–Kang fuzzy inference system,” Mechatronics, vol. 53, pp. 124–139, 2018. [Link] [Abstract]
- H. Jahanshahi, M. Jafarzadeh, N. N. Sari, V.-T. Pham, V. V. Huynh, and X. Q. Nguyen, “Robot Motion Planning in an Unknown Environment with Danger Space,” Electronics, vol. 8, no. 2, p. 201, 2019. [Open Access]
- M. Jafarzadeh, D. C. Hussey, and Y. Tadesse, “Deep learning approach to control of prosthetic hands with electromyography signals,” 2019 IEEE International Symposium on Measurement and Control in Robotics (ISMCR). [PDF]
- M. Jafarzadeh and Y. Tadesse, “Convolutional Neural Networks for Speech Controlled Prosthetic Hands,” 2019 IEEE First International Conference on Transdisciplinary AI (TransAI). [PDF]